Value to ACT from the Knovation Asset Purchase
Getting to Know Knovation’s People and Capabilities
Team members looking for information and details about Knovation have several ways to learn more, right now. Note the ways below that you can review and better understand ACT’s newly acquired applications, products, and services.
- Learn more about Knovation’s OER Metadata Collection designed for K-12 Teaching and Learning.
- Review Knovation’s methods for integrating with its OER Metadata Collection.
- See learning resource metadata in action. Using LTI Resource Search capability – check out the Collection!
- What Have We Done For You Lately? These reports outline additions to the OER Collection over time.
- Review the OER Curation Rubric, which serves as a guide for evaluating digital content and making decisions during the curation process.
“It was on May 22 of 2018 that I met Marten [Roorda] in a hotel lobby in Baltimore… we sat knee-to-knee in some comfy chairs and had a conversation about learning resources, a conversation about free content, a conversation about a transformation that a really cool organization in Iowa City is doing, moving from being an assessment organization into becoming a learning company.”
Selected Video Resources
OER & Digital Content
OER Metadata Collection Integration Use Cases
Through IMS Global Learning Consortium, Knovation has partnered with educational technology leaders like SchoolCity, Inc. and future forward School Districts like Houston Independent School District to advance the reality of seamless integration of learning resources through the LTI Resource Search Initiative.
The great thing about using the (LTI Resource Search) standard is that we can set this up with a very small amount of code.Pepper Williams
IMS Session: Feb 2018
LTI Resource Search Plugfest: SchoolCity PRA